Special Vocal Concert performed by “La Stagione” Armonica and conducted by Maestro Sergio Balestracci.
“La Stagione Armonica” was founded in 1991 by the madrigalists of the Padova’s Centre of Ancient Music. In its over 25 years of activity it has specialized in the Renaissance and Baroque repertoire, and also the classical period, the 20th Century and the contemporary repertoire. Since 1996 the Ensemble has been prepared and directed by Maestro Sergio Balestracci. It has held concerts all over Europe, and among its productions it is worth mentioning:
- S. Bach: Messa in Si minore, Oratorio di Natale, Johannes-Passion
- F. Händel: Dettingen Te Deum, Messia. Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
- van Beethoven: Missa Solemnis, Christo sul Monte degli Ulivi, Nona Sinfonia.
Conductor: Zsolt Hamar
- Antonio Caldara: Il Re del Dolore. Conductor: Ottavio Dantone
- Liszt: Via Crucis. Conductor: Michele Campanella
- Britten: Curlew River. Conductor: Jonathan Webb, Director: Andrea De Rosa
- A. Mozart: Die Entführung aus dem Serail K. 384 (Il ratto dal serraglio)
Conductor: René Jacobs
Sopranos: Federica Cazzaro – Katia Piazza – Silvia Toffano
Contraltos: Ilaria Cosma – Viviana Giorgi – Marina Meo
Tenors: Alessandro Gargiulo – Andrea Orlando – Stefano Palese
Bassos: Filippo Bordin – Alessandro Magagnin – Alessandro Pitteri
- Languages: English/Italian